The Signature Home Collection at Old Greenwood is entering its second phase of construction. All eight of the homes unveiled during the first phase of the collection have been purchased, plus two other homes that have been pre-sold.
You have 4 brand new homes to choose from for a Spring 2020 move-in date, and the two final homes wrapping up in the Spring of 2021.
Upon its completion, the Signature Home Collection, also known as the “Sutter’s Trail Cabins”, will encompass sixteen single-family mountain residences located along the 10th fairway of Old Greenwood’s Jack Nicklaus Golf Course.
All Homes include:
4 Bedroom | 4.5 Bathrooms | 3,271 sq. ft. | 2-car garage | expansive great room | large outdoor living area | mudroom | media/game room | Wolf range | wide panel oak flooring | bifold patio doors | HOA Dues $310/quarter
Homesite #1 11394 Sutter’s Trail $1,735,000
Homesite #2 11370 Sutter’s Trail $1,765,000
Homesite #13 11287 Sutter’s Trail $1,585,000
Homesite #14 11309 Sutter’s Trail $1,595,000
Homesite #15 11329 Sutter’s Trail $1,615,000
Homesite #16 11355 Sutter’s Trail $1,685,000
Buyers who execute a purchase contract prior to start of interior finishes will have the option to select either the Alpine Contemporary design, the Mountain Classic design or create a fully custom interior design.
• Buyer’s who choose to create a fully custom interior design will receive a credit equal to the Developer cost of materials and labor & installation with a non-refundable deposit.
• Buyers may select their own interior designer or utilize the services of onsite designer. The cost of the onsite designer will be included in the custom package pricing.
Pre-Sale Buyer Incentives:
Buyers who execute a purchase and sale contract no later than 3 months prior to delivery can take advantage of the following buyer incentives as part of the purchase of their home
• Hot Tub & Fire Pit Upgrade $12,000
• Tahoe Mountain Club Membership $13,500
• 12 months TMC and Master HOA dues included $7,200
Truckee’s Old Greenwood Golf Course also just signed a 3-year contract to be home to the PGA Tour’s 2020 Barracuda Championship golf tournament, June 29 – July 5th, 2020. See more details here on how to get your front-row seat!
All information provided by trusted 3rd party sources and is subject to change at any time without notice